[plug] Debian + Network card

I am the LinuxAlien linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 19 18:40:18 WST 2002

I have tried both the methods suggested but no luck. I downloaded source
code from various places to make the right module but got compile errors
and when i didn't, when i tried to insmod the compiled module got more
errors. The card is an 3c905C-TXM and isn't compatible with the drivers for
the 3c905A but uses the same drivers as the 3c905B. the 3c59x drivers are
meant to work with the 3c905A and when i install the with modconf they
install. after i do that i don't know what to next to get them to work as
eth0. this is where i am now getting stuck.
Tim

LinuxAlien
Riverton, Perth, WA

Australian Linux Technical Conference, Perth 2003 http://linux.conf.au