[plug] [OT} Alloy MaxSwitch question

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 20 18:52:11 WST 2002

Yep, my ex-Alloy MaxSwitch did this all the time :(
In the end, it was used to connect only those machines needing web
access. The timeouts are common and according to Alloy
(www.alloy.com.au) at the time there was nothing I could do as it was
the older modules, that they no longer supported.

Have a chat to Rapid Access, as they may have one they want to get rid
of (seeing as they now use a 100M switch)

Regards,

Craig F.