[plug] configing iptables

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Mon Jul 22 00:28:47 WST 2002

If anyone's interested in running a course on IP Tables I'd like to attend.

BTW, anyone got any clues about this:
I have a fresh install of Red Hat 6.2 with default apache configuration.
Browsing to the default root directory works no problems, trying to get
any of the userwebs working is another story.

I've already done chmod 0755 * -R to the public_html directory's that
need to be access and still no luck.

All file permissions look ok, ie:
-rwxr-xr-x

Any ideas are greatly apprciated, if I've left our any usefull info
please let me know.

Cheers

Kai