[plug] deb kernel problems

Andre andre.thomas at switch.aust.com
Mon Jul 22 15:11:59 WST 2002

Hi,

I am having a little issue with one of our Debian boxes.  My colleague
updated a kernel on our server to 2.4.18

        dpkg -i kernel-image-2.4.18-xfs-1.1_JBM.1_i386.deb

Now the modules for our two scsi controller cards aren't supported.  Is
there a way to recurse the install without having the original deb file?
The only place I am aware that my colleague left the deb file is on the
SCSI drives which no longer are accessible with the change of kernel.

Regards,

Andre.