[plug] Help in how to create Linux database driven Web pages

Mark Bailey mbailey at arach.net.au
Tue Jul 23 06:17:27 WST 2002

Have a look here Phil.

It may or may not suit your needs and will save a huge amount of effort
if you
ever need to port it somewhere else. (ie. iSeries, Unix, Windows)

Remember to concatenate the string if it has been wrapped.

http://www.magicsoftware.com/bin/en.jsp?enPage=InnerPage&enDisplay=view&
enDispWhat=object&enDispWho=tech%5El4%5EsLinux&enZone=tech&enVersion=0&b
ranch=hq&enretain=branch&

Oh, I forgot to mention. You will not have to write code either.

Cheers,
Mark