[plug] Woody out, new testing is 'sarge'.

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Tue Jul 23 10:58:03 WST 2002

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 07:18, I am the LinuxAlien wrote:
>> Well I know Linux WA can help you out with a faster net connection if you
>> are in a DSL enabled area !!!

> As far as i could tell from there web site they didn't do dsl, who can i
> contact about prices? Other wise it might be iinet.

I have customers using both ArachNet and WestNet for dialup, and are happy
with support etc. If you do DoV (faux ISDN), ArachNet are difficult to beat
(e.g. unlimited DoV 24x7 at less than $40 a month).

Otherwise find someone who _is_ in DSL range and do a wireless link to them.
WestNet win pretty much hands down for ADSL. At the moment. (-:

Cheers; Leon