[plug] ISO's please - Yo! INSTALLFEST!

sol sol at autonomon.net
Tue Jul 23 12:24:04 WST 2002

>Does it have a URL yet? If so, I will spam some customers with it.

No. But if I get some spare time (ha ha) I'll make a page.

I contemplated doing some media publicity stuff (ie: radio interviews)
but decided to heed the advice of Tony (I think it was Tony) to do a
short 'trial' workshop to see how things go. _Perhaps_ next year I'll do
something more ambitious.

>>Can I grab a copy sometime soon?
>>

>At will. Phone ahead.

Thanks for the offer. Thankyou to Bob too. But Nathan A. lives just
around the corner.

>>I've decided to go with these distros because they have the easiest
>>install and lots of handholding graphical wizards to aid complete
>>newbies, IMO.
>>

>True. Have Debian around for the wannabee power users, though.

I agree. At this stage I'm contemplating sending the ambitious power
user types to the UCC meetings to get Debian off the UWA server with the
help of the resident Debheads. :-)  The 7 CD thing is probably not the
way to go with the Mudrock Guild being vendor in this instance.