[plug] Debian Woody CDs

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Jul 24 15:01:14 WST 2002

Grahame Bowland wrote:
> For anyone interested, I've mirrored the Debian Woody CD sets (i386 only due
> to disk restrictions) at http://typhaon.ucs.uwa.edu.au/mirrors/. UWA is on
> WAIX, so this ought to be a convenient mirror for most people in Perth.

Woohoo - thanks. The timestamps on iiNet's woody images are _weird_ (Feb
27, but they used to be mid-march - eh?) and I'm never quite sure what
I'll get if I download them. Seems au.debian.org have updated, they used
to have a similar problem (unless ncftp is bugged - unlikely).

Time for me to hammer your server :-/ for the first 2 ISOs.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)