[plug] Another mirror (was: Debian Woody CDs)

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 20:47:18 WST 2002

> For anyone interested, I've mirrored the Debian
> Woody CD sets (i386 only due to disk restrictions)
at
> http://typhaon.ucs.uwa.edu.au/mirrors/. UWA is on
> WAIX, so this ought to be a convenient mirror for
> most people in Perth.

Just finished off another WAIX-only mirror at
mirror.terminus.net.au (HTTP or FTP; rsync when I get
around to it). i386 only, mounted loopback so you can
get at the contents (install from them if you like).
Note that the first CD image is in fact the non-US
one.

HTH

Andrew Furey
Terminus Network Services

=====
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are quick to anger and have not need for subtlety.

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au
- Find yourself a bargain!