Getting updated (was: Re: [plug] Woody on 7 CDs!? Why?)

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 24 23:30:04 WST 2002

And it performs error-checking on segments of the file, fixing a great
deal of "bad" download problems.
If the rsync download fails with a bad checksum, just re-run rsync...
How much less traffic do I generate now?
It's how I keep up to date with e-smith/ SME server updated ISOs on a
56K modem :)

Regards,

Craig F.