[plug] Speakers needed.

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Jul 29 12:59:33 WST 2002

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Adrian Woodley wrote:

> Perhaps ppl could suggest what topics they'd like covered and we could then find
> appropriate speakers/they'd put them selves forward to cover said topic.

Sounds good, When (not if :)) you send somthing though to me be as clear as
possibe  ie:

I would like to hear someone talk about:
	1. Robot Soccer
	2. Soccer played by Linux controlled Cats

or;

I would like to give a talk(s) on:
	1. Robot Soccer
	2. Soccer played by Linux controlled Cats

Not:
	1. Robot Soccer
	2. Soccer played by Linux controlled Cats

Yours Tony

   Jan 22-25 2003           Linux.Conf.AU            http://linux.conf.au/
		  The Australian Linux Technical Conference!