[plug] Woody install probs

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Jul 29 23:21:50 WST 2002

Adam and Mr Alien,

I thought the minimum was 12MB (?) of RAM and that some of the distros (even
debian?) gave a warning and stopped if the RAM was smaller. So I can understand
it collapsing with 8MB and going ok with 16MB.

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/