[plug] [OT] Tape drive wanted

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 13:41:25 WST 2002

Hi guys (sorry, another OT post... I promise I will be
more onT next)

Wanted to buy: an internal SCSI _TR-4_ tape drive.
Somewhat urgent (within a few days preferably) as it
is to replace a client's which has died. The
manufacturers I believe have stopped making them just
last week (impeccable timing) so I haven't been able
to buy one retail. Please contact offlist or on 9213
0888.

Thanks in advance
Andrew

=====
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are quick to anger and have not need for subtlety.

http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!