[plug] switch + adsl router

Robert Davies rjdart at eftel.com.au
Tue Jun 4 08:45:40 WST 2002

morning all,

Switch + ADSL router namely D-Link 504, good or bad Idea?

ADSL Ethernet modem or Router what is difference if any?

D-Link network switches, modem and routers good or bad, alternatives if
any?

I have a couple of machines scattered throughout house and office to
connect to ADSL, I thought this a cheaper alternative to my original plan
of switch plus ethernet ADSL Modem or router, through a old 486 gateway +
firewall. There are hubs already in plan for M$ and Mac machines.

LinuxWA ADSL service avaiable or not, details if so.

Thankyou

ciao

Rob Davies
rjdart at eftel.com.au
ICQ: 10432219
NIM: rjdart5
"To converse, is one scenario that separates us, from the Apes."