[plug] Spam sender sues

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 4 11:37:07 WST 2002

No, I can monitor email easily, going to web site is not as convenient,
particularly if I have to drill down.  I find virus links, spam links
and the school discussions very interesting, and appreciate the pointing
out of this information as often I would never trip over it unless I
spent a huge amount of time trolling websites.  Others I just delete -
and thats the whole point - a short email notifying the community of
something that may or may not be of interest.

BillK