Yay Jeremy (was Re: [plug] Spam sender sues)

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Tue Jun 4 17:39:16 WST 2002

On 04/06 11:19:10, skribe wrote:
> On Tue,  4 Jun 2002 10:54, Jon L. Miller wrote:
> > Interesting article
> >
> > http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/06/03/1022982667823.html
>
> This was posted on /. a few days back.
[ snip ]

I was going to mention this in isolation, but since it's the same story...

Just watching Ch10 news - they had a story on this, with some extended
commentary from PLUG's very own friendly law-talkin'-guy[0], Jeremy
Malcolm.

You came across very well Jeremy, in case you were wondering. :)

Anyway, I hope I haven't misunderstood the story (I got a little distracted
with "Hey! I know that guy!"), but it looks like Jeremy may be defending
Joseph McNicol against "t3 Direct"'s suit.

> skribe

*shake of head* You see idiots like "t3 Direct" making ridiculous legal
threats all the time on news.admin.net-abuse.email about SPEWS:
"SPEWS blocked our email, waaaah!" Pathetic little children.

I hope you get a chance to do some serious arse-kicking on them, Jem.

Pete.

[0] Though I hope Jem's a little more capable than Lionel Hutts. :)
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/
If at first you don't succeed, you must be a programmer.