[plug] Spam sender sues

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Tue Jun 4 20:05:33 WST 2002

I agree with skribe about the all newsy items being posted on the list .....

Every time I login there are about15-25 new e-mails, only half of which have
anything to do with Linux - it takes so long to sort them out that it is
becoming a negative in my work-a-day life.

Maybe we could start a new list purely for support style questions and
answers?

Kind regards,

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers