[plug] rute.sourceforge.net

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Thu Jun 6 09:49:32 WST 2002

Chris

You  mentioned sourceforge in your e-mail (below).  I have been reading
sections of it on the Internet and have been thinking of buying the book.  I
would be interested in hearing what you and others think about it - in
particular, how recent/up-to-date is it?

Kind regards

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers
ABN 34 305 232 710