[plug] [OT] junk faxes

Simon Scott sscott at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 7 10:40:30 WST 2002

On Friday 07 June 2002 9:58 am, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On this hangs a tale...
><snip!>

> I think a fingerprintless star-picket through the telephone mains and a
> stern unsigned note might be more appropriate to these guys.

OK, here's the plan <tune to 'Impossible Mission' playing in background>

Whenever anyone gets T3 spam, forward to mailing list

Everyone reply, several times.. Ask lots and lots of difficult questions
about the product/service. If they forward your request to another company
(ie the client), ask them lots and lots of difficult questions and cc T3 in
on it. Every email you receive, respond with 3 or 4 more questions, in
seperate emails. Tell them this is urgent, and you really need the
information quickly.

If everyone acts like an interested customer, theyll have a hard time keeping
up with it. At the end, we all 'decide' that the product isnt for us, leaving
them with zero income from the venture and a stack of wages to pay.

Everyone register several hotmail addresses and try to get them on T3s
mailing list. Everyone send T3 requests for information about their services.
Dont accept boilerplate, ask lots of questions that a human will have to deal
with. Again, after using up their time, tell them you dont require their
services.

OR better yet, just submit their details to SPEWS....... oh......ummmm.......

Simon (yes, my tongue is firmly in my cheek - please dont litigate :)