[plug] grub not booting

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 9 17:53:13 WST 2002

Thats right, if you change the jumpers, its now hda (hd0,0) on ide0.
There is no mater/slave position on the cable - thats the function of
the jumpers.  Also, what does the bios say - is it auto detecting
sensibly?

Note that in grub ("grub>" prompt) you can type "hd<tab key>" and it
will autolist the possible choices (from what it has detected)

BillK

--
Bill Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au>