[plug] grub not booting

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Mon Jun 10 06:38:41 WST 2002

That would be nice if I could get even a prompt.  This is what I've been
saying is that even though the BIOS displays the correct information,
the drive does nothing but sit there after the displaying the hardware
information.  I've triple checked fdisk to print out how the drive is
setup and this is the information:
             start    end
/dev/hdb1*     1       50
/dev/hdb2     51      128 swap
/dev/hdb3    129     2435

So based on this my boot would be /dev/hdb1; root = /dev/hdb3 and swap
/dev/hdb2.

jlm