[plug] more handouts please!

Patrick Tehvand Patrick at perthix.net
Mon Jun 10 08:42:52 WST 2002

Hey guys,

I leave for Timor on the 4th of July (how American!) which is a little over 3 weeks away.
Thanks to all who have given stuff for me to use over there.

I have one further request. I need 3 x 240V power supplies for P1 desktops. If anyone has some that I can beg, borrow, or steal, I am happy to come get them.

For those that don't know what I'm doing, I am going to East Timor (Dili) to set up a computer lab for one of the schools up there and running a short course.
All of this is under the umbrella of World Vision.

Thanks in advance...

Patrick Tehvand