[plug] qsort

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Mon Jun 10 10:27:44 WST 2002

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 07:44:11PM +0800, James Elliott wrote:
> The lab exercise says "you MUST use the C library routine, qsort - Do not
> write your own....." .... hence my question.

While I don't want to sound as if I'm picking on James in particular,
should the PLUG list really be about answering students' questions?
Over the last few weeks, a number of "student questions" have been asked
and answered on this list, often with complete solutions.

Where do we draw the line between helping people and helping them cheat
on their studies?

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Your mouse has moved.  Windows must be
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | restarted for the change to take