[plug] qsort

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Mon Jun 10 10:35:11 WST 2002

> Where do we draw the line between helping people and helping them cheat
> on their studies?

Well if people want to cheat, its to the detriment of their studies.  I
think some of the questions have been more along the lines of asking for
some hints and/or being pointed in the right direction, its just that some
of the answers have been complete answers.

I know that a lot of the time I'd rather be pointed in the right direction
rather than simply being told the answer and having to take the person's
word for it :).

/ Ben