[plug] Fw: qsort

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Mon Jun 10 16:56:27 WST 2002

Thanks Christian

Actually, I have been playing arund with it since yesterday, and I think I
have it almost worked out:

#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>

int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
   struct stat statbuf;

   stat (argv[1], &statbuf);

   printf ("\nFOR FILE %s\n", argv[1]);
   printf ("Last time accessed: %s\n", statbuf.st_atime);   // ???

   return 0;
}

but the line I have marked with "???" prints gibberish after the "Last time
..." string and when it comiles it give a warning suggesting I have either a
format or pointer problem.  I suspect that what I am trying to print is not
a %s string .... is that the problem

James Elliott