[plug] IT Service Management Forum Launch - 13 June

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jun 11 13:38:06 WST 2002

At 01:43 PM 06/10/2002, Leon wrote:
>On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:07, Jacqueline McNally wrote:
> > Date:         Thursday, 13 June
> > Time:         5.30pm - 7.00pm
> > Venue 12 St Georges Terrace (opp Duxton)
> > Parking:      Behind Law Courts or Terrace Road
> > Entry:        Free
>
>Great, time to get from there to my bone doctor's appointment at 20:00(!). I
>sometimes wonder whether he actually sleeps...
>
>Jacqueline, what do you know about this organisation?

Sorry Leon, I don't know anything about it. The message popped up in my
mail box yesterday from DoIT, and I forwarded to the PLUG list. I did
follow up the company that is hosting the event and the web site of the
organisation in the East in order to determine that it may be of interest.

I know that there are many IT people on this list, and although Linux is
their speciality, the IT Service Management Forum I think would be a bit
lost without you :)

All the best
Jacqueline