[plug] OT: What is Natural Capitalism ?

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jun 11 22:35:03 WST 2002

Hello PLUGers

Tonight I explained at the PLUG meeting (pre-Adrian) about Computer Angels and
side tracked the discussion (as you do in impromptu mode :) and talked about
Natural Capitalism.

These are ideas that come from a bloke called Amory Lovins and his Rocky
Mountain Institute.

Some one called for links to what I was talking about.

Here is RMI:
http://www.rmi.org/

Here is the ABCs Background Briefing program that is a lecture he delivered.
Unfortunately the audio is no longer available so, if you want to read further,
grab a cuppa, and look through this.

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s231834.htm

For those who missed the meeting, the reason this topic came up was discussing
what are possible business models for using OSS.

If you wanted news about Computer Angels .. you had to be there :-)

cu
Harry