[plug] (OT) Anyone have an EPROM programmer?

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jun 11 22:56:58 WST 2002

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:33:46 +0800 Cameron Patrick <cp at chem.com.au> wrote:

> G'day plug,
>
> Is there anyone on this list who has an EPROM burner and wouldn't
> mind burning me a 32kb boot eprom for a network card?
>
> Sorry for the off-topic post.

Hi Cameron

Don't know how close you are to Kensington but Mike Langan at Worldwide
Electronic Components does this programming as a service. Give him a ring on
9367 6330 for the cost (I don't think it's much).

He's at 47 George Street, Kensington. Can't miss him. He liked this new age-y
looking blue picture on the net that is now a vast mural across his whole shop
front.

He'll probably sell you the EEPROM too if you need one :-)

cu
Harry