[plug] Help needed for SCO 3.2 disk

bob bob at contact.omen.com.au
Thu Jun 13 16:07:53 WST 2002

My wife's work has a problem with a SCO 3.2 box that seems to have died.
The disk doesn't appear to have been backed up (of course) and they need
to retrieve the data. Trouble is it was the only SCO box in the place so
they can't read the disk using another box which I would assume from my
brief search online is formated htfs. The Filesystems-HOWTO indicates
there is a commercial driver available but that seems a bit overkill for
the situation. ('course the disk might be dead as well, apparently the
box was choked with dirt :()

Anybody with some SCO experience able to do some con$ulting?

--
bob
Cave canem...te necet lingendo.