[plug] What is debian version of Xconfigurator or XF86Setup

Buddrige, David BuddrigeD at logica.com
Fri Jun 14 11:46:44 WST 2002

Hi all,

I've loaded Debian onto my laptop, but have not yet been able to get X
working.  I cannot find how to perform a configuration of X; in Redhat you
simply ran Xconfigurator which provided all the prompts.  With slackware you
use XF86Setup.  Could someone enlighten me as to the equivilent under
Debian?

thanks heaps guys

David.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.