[plug] Reply to Patrick Tehvand

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Sun Jun 16 11:36:12 WST 2002

Hi Patrick

Thanks for your comments.

You asked if I had any challenges installing RH 7.1 ... no, not really,
apart from one thing.  I have two network cards and it only found one.  When
I installed 7.2 it found both, but I had a lot of other problems with 7.2 so
I went back to 7.1  Now my exams are over I will have a go at installing 7.3
that Paul sent me (I tried it once before but it bombed out and I didn't
have time then to much around, but I do now).

Kind regards

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers
ABN 34 305 232 710