[plug] adsl trouble

Martin marty at supine.com
Sun Jun 16 23:39:40 WST 2002

$author = "Richard" ;

<snip identical 'route -n' outputs from before and after>

weird.

the only thing i can think of is some caching going on somewhere from when
you had eth0 attached... has the box been rebooted since then?

> There is only one wire from the router to the box, eth1 at the moment. I
> did try using eth0 when I discovered eth1 having problems. The only
> reason I didn't take it out is because I wanted to route traffic to
> another box from this one via eth0.

fair enough. i thought you wanted both NICs on the same which is only
desireable if you are doing failover...

marty

--
So stay tonight. Quietly. Half awake. But half asleep.
There's no one home. No one's here. So quietly.

"Something New" - Art of Fighting