[plug] Website - Linux newbie

Brenden Veljacich brendenv at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:02:44 WST 2002

I'm in the same boat as you Wayne, take a look at this article from
Webmonkey; http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/99/08/index3a.html?tw=backend
and since you have an iiNet account, also take a look at a static IP or
domain name; http://www.iinet.net.au/products/addons/domain.html

If you dont mind, tell me how you go.
Regards,
Brenden V