[plug] Routing

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Mon Jun 17 21:02:13 WST 2002

Hya,

Primarly yes just firewalling, iptables/netfilter is probably your best
solution.
Go and have a look at http://www.linuxguruz.(com|net|org) sorry can't
quite remember.
Under iptables, some good scripts that you could adapt to use.

Hope this helps.

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */