[plug] Revelation Film Festival

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jun 18 18:06:41 WST 2002

PLUGers

Tux - The Movie may have ended up on the cutting room floor but Revelation has a
few interesting movies for PLUGers .. (IMHO)

"In the realm of the Hackers" Aust 2002 56 mins

You've read "Underground" ?

http://www.underground-book.com/

"Two young Melbourne boys known as Electron and Pheonix began infiltrating the
systems of some of the world's biggest financial institutions, defence and
scientific organisations and secret facilities."

Now see the movie.

http://www.revelationfilmfest.org/films/hackers.cfm

"William Gibson - No Maps for These Territories" UK 2000 89 mins

http://www.revelationfilmfest.org/films/no_maps.cfm

"The American Astronaut" USA 2001 93 mins

Star Wars .. not.

http://www.revelationfilmfest.org/films/american_astronaut.cfm

"Dark Age of Light" Australia 2001 11 mins

For Anima fiends

http://www.revelationfilmfest.org/films/dark_age.cfm

"Inside Story" Australia 2001 85 mins

Ok, I'm picking ones that interest me as well :-)

http://www.revelationfilmfest.org/films/inside_story.cfm

There's heaps more .. I've had enough with typing .. check the website :-)

cu
Harry