[plug] OT: insurance

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 19 21:52:31 WST 2002

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong...

I've seen quite a few contractors start a shell company purely to
provide a barrier litigation-wise between personal and company assets.
It can, with the right accountant, pay for quite a few car and
communications expenses - therefore making the initial costs quite
reasonable.

Again, seek legal and financial advice before even thinking about what

Craig F.