[plug] OT: insurance

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed Jun 19 14:06:46 WST 2002

I can only say we have over several $$$M in professional indemnity to
cover in the event of damages or faulty information, etc.  Better to be
safe than sorry in order to save a few $$.
As a contractor you would bear the blame because it's easier to point
the finger at you.  If you are there in both capacities then get the
coverage.  I would think as a contractor you should have coverage to
cover any error/damages you do.

jlm