[plug] Trying to watch a dvd under linux

Buddrige, David BuddrigeD at logica.com
Fri Jun 21 18:21:36 WST 2002

Hi all,

I have downloaded and compiled ogle for the purpose of watching a dvd on my
laptop.  When I execute it, it prints an error saying "Can't stat /dev/dvd"

I do an ls on /dev/dvd and sure enough, there is no device file in there.
However I have never created one of these before and am not sure how it is
done.  I am using Redhat 7.2.

Thanks heaps

David

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.