[plug] [OT] New iiNet ADSL Schemes

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jun 24 09:22:27 WST 2002

I don't think I've seen anyone mention iiNet's new ADSL schemes yet. Anyone
looking at going with them? $79/month for 512kbit, 3Gig on peak, unlimited
offpeak, with over-quota "shaped" rather than charged seems a pretty good
deal to me. Free WAIX too, it seems.
    http://www.iinet.com.au/products/broadband/home/
The main downers are it's a dynamic IP, and they block certain ports for
security reasons.

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |