[plug] Browsers compatable with 'non Linux ones'?

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jun 24 10:49:22 WST 2002

John Breen wrote:

> Bankwest Internet banking seems to work quite well with Galeon on
> Linux.  Commonwealth also looks OK.  NAB I never got working, though I
> didn't spend much time trying.  Challenge/Westpac works well.

NAB is OK now that they've ditched the Dodgy Java Applet version, and gone
more traditional Web. They still use some DHTML which Mozilla/NS6 doesn't
like much, but it doesn't stop you doing the basics (checking balances,
moving money around, etc...)

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |