[plug] [OT] New iiNet ADSL Schemes

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Jun 24 13:45:54 WST 2002

> iiNet blocks smtp, http, https and ipx ports
But not windows networking ports 137-139? Odd...

> P.S Would it be possible for me to set up iiNet as the mail exchanger for the
> dynamic subdomain so that they could route my email for me? Just a thought.
They do offer that service, we use it at work. Whether its fee-based or
what I just can't remember, I think its part of the domain name
management stuff they do but have a chat to them and you might be able
to arrange it.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)