[plug] Mount Permisions

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Wed Jun 26 09:50:41 WST 2002

Hya Tim,

First question, Do you want the drive to be in 'ro' mode?
If so then change your fstab file 'ntfs' to 'smbfs'. If you don't then
change 'ro' to 'rw' as well.
You can use samba to mount a drive and read/write to it what ever the
winblows file system format is.
This means that you will need at lest samba-client installed.

Hope this helps.

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
           -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */