[plug] Mount Permisions

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Wed Jun 26 12:02:40 WST 2002

Hya,

Oh yes my apologies, I think next time I will read the email a little
more thorough next time.

Thankyou for your kind correction.

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
           -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */