[plug] Society of Linux Professionals (WA) Inaugural Meeting

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Fri Jun 28 11:48:56 WST 2002

For anyone who's wondering what happened to the moves to form a
society of Linux Professionals, here's the gist:

The society is about to be formed. Its official name will be The
Society of Linux Professionals (Western Australia) Incorporated.

We have a draft set of rules:
http://slpwa.linux.org.au/slpwarules.html

... and a temporary home page, which lists the proposed Society's
aims and has details of its current mailing list:
http://slpwa.linux.org.au/

... and will be holding our inaugural meeting at 1pm on Sunday 30
June, at the Plaka, James Street, Northbridge, (AGM) to elect the
committee from the nominees listed at:
http://slpwa.linux.org.au/nominations.html

If you would like to be part of this organisation, please come along
to the meeting on Sunday. We will be establishing the list of founder
members then as well.

Colin