[plug] Society of Linux Professionals (WA) Inaugural Meeting

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Fri Jun 28 15:23:06 WST 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 02:52:57PM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:

> Well, that certainly contradicts Colin's response.
Which confirms that the rules do not preclude differing
interpretations leading to differing outcomes. The rules (which I had
no part in drafting, so I'm not claiming any credit) rather skilfully
allow the Society to take the form it needs in order to achieve its
aims, and to adapt that form if necessary, rather than setting it in
stone up front. The aims are clear; the form is adaptable. If I read
your post correctly, that will please you.

Colin