[plug] Society of Linux Professionals (WA) Inaugural Meeting

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Fri Jun 28 16:33:04 WST 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 04:14:13PM +0800, wayne wrote:

[snip]

Not wanting to be uncooperative, but have you considered joining the
discussion list on slpwa.linux.org.au and asking your questions there?
You can always unsub from it again if it doesn't interest you.  I'm
feeling uncomfortable about taking up all this space on PLUG for what
are not really a PLUG matters.  As Brian said, I notified PLUG as a
courtesy, because PLUG is where the idea started. I anticipate that
SLPWA will continue to notify PLUG of its events, because they may be
of interest to PLUG members.  And I expect the two organisations will
have a very large overlap of members. But your questions are about
SLPWA matters, not about PLUG.

Colin