[plug] Society of Linux Professionals (WA) Inaugural Meeting

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Sun Jun 30 12:21:14 WST 2002

> Most of these clandestine groups

Clandestine it's not. We've posted details here of the mailing list,
the Web site, etc, and the aims, rules, and nominations are all on the
public Web for all to see, and have been announced here.

> Im failing to see what possible value this group could add, above
> and beyond what the excellent PLUG already does.

*shrug* Then it may well have nothing to offer _you_. It hasn't
claimed that it does: your name is nowhere to be seen in its aims.
Sorry about that :-)

Colin