[plug] Updating RedHat

David White tadewhite at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 5 17:06:46 WST 2002

HI all,
	I'm new to linux and have had red hat 7.1 running since the beggining of
febuary. I was wondering how to update it to 7.2 with having to download
the equvalent of 2 cds or buying CDs?

Thanks

I'm only 14, in Year 10 at Corpus Christi College. I took a interest in
linux when windows kept crashing. I'm enjoying the power and the way it
handles cpu time. eg windows decoded my music for DJing in steps so it was
no use. Linux is doing the best i have ever heard and at a better qualitie.
it has been easy going and i never want to use windows a my primary box again

Tim White
Tim White

tadewhite at one.net.au

5 Mandora Way Riverton 6148

9457 6109
  _
  \`\    _
   \ \ /\ \
    \ V /\/
    /. .\
   =\_T_/=
    /   \
   ((   ))
  {/\) (/\

Linux is the Best. It Will rule the world soon!