[plug] Updating RedHat

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 5 20:42:28 WST 2002

Sometimes the magazines have new CD's on the cover, call Linux Services WA
(9331 8051) for burnt GPL copies, or see whether someone on the list is
nearby and can do a burn for a "nominal fee"

Or you could convert to Debian, or download apt-rpm from
http://freshrpms.net

The world's full of alternatives - just ask Craig Mundie :)

Craig Foster