[plug] PLUG @ Mudrock

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Wed Mar 6 15:13:11 WST 2002

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Sol wrote:

> Do PLUG members endorse the notion of having a workshop at Murdoch Uni
> between 7-10pm (flexible) on the first Tuesday of each month?

Personally, sounds good to me, and, I believe, to Anne.

However, having thought that a meeting may have been held last night, I
found that a conference 2003 meeting was held last night (from list
postings). I understand that they are to occur every Tuesday night.

Therefore, while the idea sounds good, won't it conflict with the
conference 2003 meetings?

--
Bret Busby